Last weekend there was a smooshed black kitty that looked suspiciously like out neighbor's cat about 200 yards from our house. My initial thought was, "Good, now it'll quit pooping in my plants, and they'll live!" Then I started to feel a little bit of remorse for having that thought, even though I knew Sarah would support me. Sorry, I'm not a big cat person--hence the 3 dogs. Okay, 2 dogs & 1 horse-dog. Anyway, yesterday evening I saw the neighbor's cat sitting in their yard--very much not dead! And this morning? Oh yes, cat poop in the pot where my newly-planted flowers are, and the soil is all dug up & pushed around. ARGH. You cat lovers better hope that I don't run over it on the way to work.
Guess I'll have to stop by Home Depot on the way home to get that anti-cat stuff for the plant.
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
GET THE GUN
what's the anti-cat stuff? can you make your whole yard anti-cat?
I am a total cat person and even I have been pushed to my limits since I have been living in my house. The neighbors have tons of JUNK in their back yard and so LOTS of stray cats live back there. They wander around my front and back yard spraying and pooping everywhere. I have found poop on my driveway cement, in my plants next to my door (nice to smell) and even in the grass in my yard. The poop in the grass sucks because I walk on it to water my flowers and to rake leaves and stuff. I am sick of stepping in it. I am SERIOUSLY considering buying a pellet gun. I actually had one of the strays growl at me when I tried to run him off. OK, I am done venting. I feel for you. Good luck.
I can't believe you were actually hoping the cat had been hit and run over. Chris!
Sarah: Pam & Wendy told me about this cat repellant stuff at the home improvement stores that's pretty good--some is spray, and some is sand/gravel-like stuff.
Pam: Yeah, and that cat got revenge for me evil thoughts.
Go Chris!
chicken wire is good to put down.
Larisa
Post a Comment