Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hiccups

I know that no one will think it's as cool as we did, but our baby got the hiccups for the first time last night. It took me a few minutes to figure out what it was. Below is a link to some video that I tried to get of my belly bouncing (I'm never good at embedding the video--don't ask me why).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stj6PJv6h3M

* Warning--it's about a minute long, and pretty repetitive, so don't feel obligated to keep watching. It's mostly me trying to get good angles to see the movement. Oh, and you can notice some nice little poison ivy spots (they're pretty small now).

5 comments:

Joanne said...

I loved when you got the hicups! Fun times!

Pam said...

I saw a couple good shakes. How funny that must feel...

The Kiesel's said...

I just learned about youtube today! That is so neat! I remember when Jack would go through his spastic movements. Sometimes it was so hard my shirt would jump.

Wendy said...

That is cool. I wonder if my baby will get the hiccups. It looks like it could be fun. How long did they last?

Chris Steele said...

They only lasted a few minutes--no more than 5, I'd say. I basically giggled for the first few minutes, and then remembered to grab the camera.