Monday, June 05, 2006

Baby shower



Saturday was my church baby shower. It was absolutely wonderful. While my friends that planned it may call it "memorable," niether the guests nor I noticed. My friends took most of the pictures, so I'll have to post those when I get them. These are the only two pictures that I do have, and the balloon one was taken at home afterward when I was trying to be creative. Anyway, I got lots of cool stuff, and had tons of fun putting it all away and looking at it again when I showed Jon.

3 comments:

Pam said...

I can't wait to see pictures.

Pam said...

Oops, I mean more pictures. This morning that picture of you wasn't showing for some reason.

You look great! You need to post more pictures of yourself on the blog. :)

Wendy said...

Yeah for showers. Lots of gifts, fun and well wishes.