Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Cool gift


This is one of the more awesome gifts I've received--a teacher left it in my classroom yesterday. It's a bear that has a little motor inside that plays those womb-heartbeat sounds. It'll play for 5 minutes, then shut off, but has a sound & motion sensor so that if the baby started crying, it'd start again. It also came with a little "silkie" blanket that will hold our smells and be comforting. I'm not sure if that's different from any other blanket, but it is very soft--satin on one side and some other soft material on the other.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

So cute, the south is good for silky's. Some of my tour guests children had silky's!

Sarah said...

i've wondered about those - let me know if the kiddo totally loves it, will you?

Wendy said...

Yeah. I really want to know if it works. It sounds totally cool.