Monday, June 05, 2006
I hope I didn't just jinx myself
So, I'm worried about how I said summer school was boring. I'm afraid that my classes will now turn into a zoo. Today did have it's stressful parts--I couldn't make any photocopies, I misplaced the master for our vocabulary list (once I could make copies), and the principal got hit by a car while he was riding his bike this weekend, so he wasn't there to handle all of the first day drama. Oh, and the printer in my classroom is broken, so I couldn't print anything that I'd planned on printing. And halfway through the morning session the lightbulb burnt out in the overhead projector. To name a few chaotic moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My goodness, could anything else go wrong? At least you didn't go into early labor.
Pam... don't you dare jinx Chris. We will know who to blame if she does go into labor during summer school. That does sound like a rough start. I was thinking the same thing as Pam. Could anything else go wrong? My friend was trying to convice me to teach two weeks of summer school and then switch off with her so she would teach the last two weeks. The money sounds tempting but I am trying to stay strong and milk the whole pregnancy thing like I told you to do. I am pretty sure I won't do it.
Yeah, no fair going into labor until after I finish, so I can get that wonderful check. I'm just glad I made it past yesterday with no baby (6/6/06 would just be creepy).
Post a Comment