Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Only two of us left

So the girl at church who was due four days before me had her baby on Sunday (I just found out today). It's her second, and apparently she had her first baby early, too. But still. Reality check. As Jon said, maybe we should pack a bag.

5 comments:

snotbottom said...

ya think?? I had a planned C/S and STILL packed a bag. But with 13 weeks of B/H, the possibility of labor was there.

Wendy said...

Yes, definitely time to pack a bag. Yikes!

Sarah said...

eh, whatever. (how do you type that sound? ) if your labor actually progressess so fas that you can't throw some things in a bag, you probably won't miss them. and then after she's born, jon can come back and grab the necessities.

course i never did go into labor. maybe i shouldn't be commenting.

Joanne said...

Packing a bag is over rated! I don't think I ever packed one!

Pam said...

That's why I'm shocked that you're teaching Summer school. I hope they have a replacement ready in case the baby comes early.