Sunday, June 18, 2006

Star sightings in Bossier City (!?)

So we're going to see "Nacho Libre". We get in line for some popcorn. I joke, "Yeah, let's get in this line so we can make fun of the girl over there groping that guy and showing us all his underwear." As you can tell, in line next to us there's a girl with her hands up a guy's shirt, and he's sagging a little as to give us all a lovely view of his tidy whities. And then he turns to the side. And I say, "Jon, he kind of looks like Ashton Kutcher." And I remember that he's in town filming a movie. And Jon says, "Well, you know who that is with him, right? It's Demi Moore." She had some Shawn Budd sunglasses on, so I didn't really notice her, but it's actually who Jon noticed first. So then they walk by us with their food. And sit in the row in front of us in the movie, only on the opposite side. And suddenly I'm not as offended by the underweary. Strange.

6 comments:

Joanne said...

You and Jon rule big time. I'm way jealous big time. Did you give your star sightings my card for a VIP tour of the farm???

Pam said...

How funny, another star encounter...

Sarah said...

that is strange in an interesting sort of way.

Wendy said...

That is fun. I think you have star radar. I never notice famous people. Hmmm... I guess if I don't notice them they may not be around me so maybe that is not a good example. : )

Aaron Geist said...

wow....that's almost awesome!

Jon Knapp said...

cool.