Saturday, August 19, 2006
Who are you?
After working well over 100 hours in 11 days, Jon finally has a 3-day weekend (Fri-Sun). We realized that we haven't had a full day with just the three of us since July 10, when Emily was four days old. We've always had company, or Jon was working. Crazy. So we're enjoying this time together, doing some things around the house, and running errands with either two sets of hands, or by ourselves, which I've learned to appreciate in the last week. So hooray for time together! And hooray that next week he'll only work until his normal 3pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So good to hear you are enjoying your family time.
That is so nice that Jon is back for a while. I can't believe you have had so little time together. I am impressed that you are doing so well. I might go crazy if Jeff was gone that much. Enjoy.
Post a Comment