Chandler Bing says: "Can she be any cuter?"
I miss her so much
cutie cute. I don't mean to be obnoxious continually comparing your experience to mine, but I MUST mention that Isaiah was born this big. can you say holy cow?
Sarah: Oh my word, and OUCH. And don't worry, I'll be continually comparing everyone to Emily, so you can compare away.
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Chandler Bing says: "Can she be any cuter?"
I miss her so much
cutie cute.
I don't mean to be obnoxious continually comparing your experience to mine, but I MUST mention that Isaiah was born this big. can you say holy cow?
Sarah: Oh my word, and OUCH. And don't worry, I'll be continually comparing everyone to Emily, so you can compare away.
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »
Post a Comment