Friday, August 25, 2006

Ah, the joys of teaching (grading)

One of my students just spelled "enough," "anaf."
Another wrote, "vallubull".
Next, "...to yous it."
And I need to check with Wendy, but one of my students wrote, "Well, almost everything is made of electricity," and I'm pretty sure that's not true.

5 comments:

Cindy Fleischhauer said...

Yay! you just made me feel like a good speller! And I know how to wrote too!

snotbottom said...

Karen sounds out words about that well, also!

I can ask my Electrical Engineering husband about everything being made our of electricity....

Wendy said...

Wow that is scary. And I thought my students were bad at spelling. And I don't belive that everthing is made of electricity. Matter could work, but not electricity unless they were theorizing based on Einstein's Theory of Relativity that matter can be made into energy. Maybe that could almost work. But I have a feeling they were not going there. : )

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pam said...

I laughed out loud at these quotes.