This is what you do when your baby is eating, but you are trying to get some things together before youth group. A nice prop job if I do say so myself.
bratty/nosy momma time: can you prop her in the car seat? if she's flat on her back, the milk can settle in her ears and cause an possible ear infection. jic
I had no idea! Yeah, we'll do that next time. And don't worry, she didn't actually eat the whole bottle there, it was just a quick "I need to change my clothes" fix.
2 comments:
bratty/nosy momma time: can you prop her in the car seat? if she's flat on her back, the milk can settle in her ears and cause an possible ear infection. jic
I had no idea! Yeah, we'll do that next time. And don't worry, she didn't actually eat the whole bottle there, it was just a quick "I need to change my clothes" fix.
Post a Comment