Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm practically a grandma


I ran some errands yesterday, and one happened to be Toys R Us. I was researching mobiles (ours is the wind-up kind, and seeing as how she currently LOVES it, it's annoying to go and wind it every two minutes), but I discovered a toy that I'd been looking for. So I bought it. I've turned into a grandma who can't run an errand without buying the baby a toy. Granted, it was only $2, but still. It's small enough that she can grasp it, which she's really doing a lot of. And this saves my stomach and chest from her claws while she's eating.

Side note on Toys R Us: excellent learning zone for new moms. I mean, I saw two atrocious parents in there with psycho children. Then I saw the mom leaving who had an infant carrier in one hand, her purchase in the other, and told her toddler, "hold my pocket" when they walked into the parking lot, and the child was more than obedient. Things you learn.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Today I went to the outlet malls up in Oregon and who got an item, EMILY not Cindy not me just EMILY one from me and one from Cindy!