After meeting Mr. Raid.
For those of you who don't know, I don't "do" spiders. When I watch "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" and they get to the spider part, I have to conveniently load the dishwasher or use the restroom or check my email. Which is why I did not enjoy discovering this in my kitchen this morning. In order to give a size comparison, I threw down a milk thingie. Sorry it's not a clearer or more up-close picture, but you'll remember my feelings about spiders.
This is the third big spider I've found in my house in three days, and I'm not liking this trend. I'm also hoping that someone will not say, "Oh, that's a brown recluse" or some other scary fact about it being a dangerous type of spider. I'd say it was a wolf spider--they're very popular around here--but it wasn't hairy enough.

3 comments:
I'm glad I didn't see that when I was there. Those are gross.
I don't like spiders too much either. Yuck.
Hey i just love the new pet.. does Kronk like to play with him or her... what do ya feed the little guy????
Post a Comment