Saturday, August 26, 2006

Emily's first sleepover

Packed and ready to go!

Some friends from church, the Blounts, offered to watch Emily overnight last night. So Emily was able to have a fun overnighter, and we had a night to ourselves to revel in coupledom. I'd say we painted the town and that frivolity abounded, but it wasn't quite like that. We did go to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, then saw "Invincible" (amazing movie, by the way). And we enjoyed a full, uninterrupted night's sleep. Granted, we really missed our baby. Jon went into her room twice to check on her, and I woke up and listened to see if it was her hunger cry that woke me up. Apparently she was a good baby for Meagan, and slept well. Definitely a good start to our weekend.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a nice night. I am glad you got to enjoy it with your husband.