Monday, August 28, 2006

Cute gift


My mail has been very exciting since Emily was born--lots of packages & presents. But, they've mostly been for her. So I was thrilled on Saturday to get a package for ME. My best friend Jessica sent me this--a cute "just because" gift. It's a little bag, and I already have the perfect use for it--it carries my phone, wallet, and a few other essentials that can travel in the diaper bag, or be easily switched to my "real" purse when I don't need/want the diaper bag. I love it.

To be fair, Cindy sent a present just for me, too.

6 comments:

Pam said...

That bag is really cute!

amberlee said...

what did cindy send you?

Wendy said...

That IS cute!

Chris Steele said...

Cindy bought me a pink polo, which I had been looking for (couldn't find pink).

Jessica said...

Yay! I'm glad you like it! :)

Joanne said...

Enough purse photos, time for Emily!