Wow, we actually got you in some pictures!
Look like you all had a good time. Looks like Aunt Cindy and Great Gandma Ellen make good pillows also.
Cindy was crying wasn't she?
No, she was scratching her nose--she didn't know I was taking the picture, so she wasn't exactly posed. Granted, we were watching "Wimbledon," but I don't think there are really any tear-jerking parts in that movie. I cried after she left, though.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, we actually got you in some pictures!
Look like you all had a good time. Looks like Aunt Cindy and Great Gandma Ellen make good pillows also.
Cindy was crying wasn't she?
No, she was scratching her nose--she didn't know I was taking the picture, so she wasn't exactly posed. Granted, we were watching "Wimbledon," but I don't think there are really any tear-jerking parts in that movie.
I cried after she left, though.
Post a Comment