Monday, August 21, 2006

Ummm...is she okay?

After a relatively napless afternoon (a few quick ones--15-30 minutes, but nothing substantial) and then being awake from about 5-10:30pm, Emily gave us quite the scare. Jon's alarm went off at 5:15am. And she hadn't been up all night. So of course I do the typical rush to the bedroom to insure that she's still breathing. Once we got over the initial shock, we were VERY excited to have slept for 7 straight hours. I highly doubt that it'll be a pattern, but still, it was a nice treat.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

i have had several nights like that...the initial fear and worry and shock which flows into smiles (as I at least) snuggled back into bed. if they're not up, why should I be? :)

Wendy said...

Yeah for 7 hours of sleep in a row. I can only wait with high hopes in the next months to come.

Pam said...

Congrats on actually getting some good sleep.