Sunday, August 13, 2006

All dressed up for church



Yes, I know, most mothers would dress their daughters in cute little dresses for church. But I don't go out much, so I have to use my cute outfits while I can. So today Emily wore overalls to church.

6 comments:

Joanne said...

Yes, she looks sooo cute so much older in clothes!

TomHale said...

she looks great.. at least the outfit has pink in it... most men without kids do not understand the color code thing... the way kids grow up so fast ya have to put everything on them atleast once befor they grow out of it.. maybe even take off the tag...

Cindy Fleischhauer said...

Wow those are really cute...she looks so old in them!

snotbottom said...

I love jeans on babies!! Didya put a BOW in her hair yet???

Wendy said...

Way cute. Forget the dresses. Overalls are adorable.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Home mortgage refinancing matteson53 Protonix sideffect pennsylvania medical malpractice legal social worker malpractice Neurontin sides mercedes turkiye medical malpractice central florida craps zocor 40mg price Celebrex how long take before problems debt rate settlement Free wireless phone service plans comparison http://www.sauna-belt-7.info/sex-in-sauna.html medical malpractice law- screning panels Direccia ngeneraldetra fico Lesbian teen boat Canine wheel chairs Toyota truck clubs