Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Writer's Cramp

The only downside to having a fantastic baby shower is possibly the thank you notes. My mother religiously trained me to write thank you notes, so after yesterday's shower at school, I got to work. I am quite proud to say that I have successfully written all 37 notes, and hopefully haven't forgotten anyone. Oh, and I really hope that no one compares cards, because there are really only maybe 5 creative ways to fill up a thank you card.

I should have pictures from the shower soon, and I'll post them asap!

7 comments:

Joanne said...

At least you learned on good thing from me :) Good job

Sarah said...

37?!

Jessica said...

that's totally cool that they gave you a shower! sometimes the real success of sending thank you notes (for me) is getting them to the mail box!

Chris Steele said...

Sarah: Yeah, 37 because on all but maybe 4 things, it was a group of teachers that went in together for a gift. So I didn't really get 37 things.

Wendy said...

That is so cool. I can't wait to see some of the cute baby things I get that will fill up the baby room.

Sarah said...

holy cow i think i might have done one on computer and put it in people's mailboxes. tacky,huh?

Chris Steele said...

No, Sarah, I think it's brilliant. I mean, who compares them?