Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Insurance hooray

I was worried that I'd have to pay for insurance all year long (at least for myself), but when I called today, they said that I could add all three of us next February. So, hooray that I don't have to pay for 6 months of unnecessary insurance.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

An answer to prayer :) God is good.

Wendy said...

That is very cool. I also have a request. I usually go to a persons profile page to open their blog but your profile page does not have your blog on it. Would you mind adding it for me? I didn't have mine added until Pam asked me so it would be easier for her and now I do the same thing. Thanks.

Chris Steele said...

I tried to add it, but when it said, "add your blog" there was no way that I could. So I added it as my web page...