Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Opinions, please

Do I really need a baby monitor? We don't live in a two-story house, and I don't exactly spend my free time puttering around in the garden or anything.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

i say yes. the whole piece of mind thing. although our housemates never had one and they got by fine. although there were times they couldn't hear their kids crying. but we didn't either, even with our monitor (since we didn't take it with us through out the house)
but i vote for it. you don't have to turn it on all the time.

Joanne said...

I vote nope :) But I'm old school. I shouldn't say this but I would walk you to school while Jeff took a nap!

snotbottom said...

I say it depends on your house. We didn't have one with Karen cuz our house was smaller and she was LOUD. But Curtis is quieter and upstairs, so we use one at night with him. I can't hear him otherwise during the night becaue he's up and we're down.