Friday, May 26, 2006

32-week checkup

We had a pretty good checkup yesterday. I gained one pound, so that's good. He did some more blood work to check my sugars, and also a different test that allows him to see my sugars over the last three months (that way I couldn't cheat and just have a good diet the day of my appointment). I almost wonder why he didn't do that before, although certainly he'll be able to see a difference over the last three weeks. He better be able to see a difference. He said the baby is measuring right on schedule--if she was going to be a 9-pounder, she'd be measuring at 34 or 35 weeks--so I'm glad about that. Otherwise, everything was normal, back again in two weeks.

Oh--sorry for the headless pictures. I'll get Jon to take one this weekend that includes a head.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm so proud of you and your weight. Your the best.

Wendy said...

That is awesome Chris. Good job.