Thursday, May 18, 2006
I can do anything for 20 days, right?
I was officially given my summer school position today--hooray. The good news is, I'll be teaching ELA, which is what I taught last year, so I can use many of the same plans. Oh, and the other good news is the paycheck that is (sadly) more than my normal monthly check.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How are you working summer school when you're so close to giving birth? Could you possibly go in to labor while teaching your class?
That would be funny. Acutally, it'll be over on June 30, and I'm not due until July 18. I figure that if I had some other career, I'd probably work up until a week until I was due, so it won't be so bad. Or so I tell myself.
That is crazy Chris. You are supposed to be milking this for all you are worth. Sleep now.. relax now... it will be a while before you get to again. How much time are you taking off after the birth?
It'll be about 7 weeks between baby & school if she's born on time. That leaves me with 9 sick days to take during the year if she's sick & can't go to daycare.
Post a Comment