Monday, April 17, 2006

Remnants are too tempting

So since I finished making my mom's quilt last night, I thought I'd use part of my lovely day off buying fabric for my sister's (or brother's) quilt. I really didn't have much luck in the flannel department...even the full price fabric wasn't what I was looking for. And so I wandered over to look at the remnants. As you can see, I discovered quite a bargain (you never can tell)--15 fabrics for $13. Granted, only 5 of them are for Jeff/Cindy, but won't the others make a cute baby quilt...?


And the fleeced was irresistible, but at $5/yard, I just bought one yard. Luckily I don't have to do any sewing with it--just trim the selvage (I think that's what it's called) off.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Way cute fabrics. I wish I had learned to sew.

Joanne said...

Good job Chris