Monday, April 03, 2006

Making room for baby


This is my spring break project. Before my parents came, we switched the office & guest room (now nursery). But...we didn't clean out the closet. And I've been receiving tons of hand-me-downs like bottles, blankets, and clothes, which are all piling up on the bed. So my plan this week is to organize both this room and the office--before I get too big & tired to do it. Oh, the stuff in the crib is stuff that I've pulled out of the closet that needs to find room in the office. The baby's closet is MUCH bigger than the office one, plus it has shelves on two sides. The poor office is going to be cramped.

6 comments:

Joanne said...

What beautiful curtins and a well built crib!

Wendy said...

That sounds like what I will be doing for my Spring break as well.

Sarah said...

yeah, i like the crib - did someone make it?

Chris Steele said...

no, but it was given to me. a teacher that i work with isn't going to have more than one kid, so she's giving me all of her stuff--including a pack 'n play. oh, how i love connections!

snotbottom said...

saves mucho bucks!!

Sarah said...

seriously.