


Jon and I had a great time at our bed & breakfast in Natchitoches (pronounced nack-a-tish) this weekend. We highly recommend the whole B & B scene. In hindsight, I should've taken pictures of the room when we got there on Friday rather than when we werr ready to leave (hence the unmade king bed).

5 comments:
My wife & I stayed at a B & B in Apalachicola, Fl. for our Anniversary. It's about a little over an hour from our home in Panama City. It was truly one of the best experiences we have ever had. The family that runs the home are great and took very good care of us. Everyone should stay at one at least once.
Oh my gosh, that is so cool looking. Were any decisions made?
I love victorian homes. We stayed in a victorian B&B one time. It was awesome. Hope you enjoyed it and had some time to have your " we're big kid's now" talk.
We love Bed and Breakfasts! That looks like a pretty cool one!
very cool!
Post a Comment