Monday, April 03, 2006

Babies R Us

I know it's probably due to the fact that it was a Monday at 10:45am, but I just had the best experience registering at Toys/Babies R Us. They were helpful, they had tons of stuff, and I felt free to wander around forever. Needless to say, I think I registered for billions of (probably useless) things. I'm sure I overlapped some on my registries, but oh well. It was fun anyway. I also liked the fact that I could register for a bunch of books & DVDs (like Baby Einstein & Veggie Tales). I'm sure some people will think it's odd, but at this point, I'd rather have books & educational DVDs than a bunch of toys. Plus I'm sure she'll be swimming in toys from my relatives--Paul & Larisa have tons of payback saved up from the noisy toys we bought Karen...

1 comment:

snotbottom said...

bwahahahaha