I'm pretty sure Ellen isn't officially "colicky," but sometimes she just tests our nerves. So while it might seem like a foolish thing to buy right before a move, it has SAVED us.
We have quite a few of the same picture (only different baby :). He lived in that thing. We even had it upstairs so he could swing in it all night long! We were desperate... Hope the move goes just swell!
I loved our swing! My favorite feature was that it plugged into the wall and didn't require batteries! Such a life saver. Ellen is precious and getting so big! Good luck with your move!
5 comments:
We have quite a few of the same picture (only different baby :). He lived in that thing. We even had it upstairs so he could swing in it all night long! We were desperate... Hope the move goes just swell!
I hear you on desperate times calling for desperate measures!!! I'm sad that our swing will have to be packed up soon...
I loved our swing! My favorite feature was that it plugged into the wall and didn't require batteries! Such a life saver. Ellen is precious and getting so big! Good luck with your move!
Great buy. I loved the swing. Saved me many nights so I could get some sleep.
i will keep the swing in mind!
Post a Comment