Monday, June 16, 2008

These are my only flying pics

I love umbrella strollers--both for pushing and entertaining.
Ellen was really high-maintenance
Emily took a break on the floor with some goldfish in Houston

As I mentioned in an earlier blog, both girls were fantastic. Our first flight left at 6:15am out of Shreveport, so we were up EARLY. We had a short layover in Houston (brilliant kid-idea from Annette: pack a beach ball to play with in the airport--it's fun, and can be deflated for the flight). Another sidenote for those who have more than one small munchkin--there's only one extra oxygen mask per row, so don't plan on sitting by your other kid. Kim and I were separated on both flights, which made things a bit interesting with the bag 'o fun, feeding Ellen, and taking turns with each kiddo.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That is really awesome that the girls were so great. Also cool that Emily got to fly free. Almost didn't make it on that one.