I emailed some of you with our new mailing address, but I know that I'm missing LOTS of emails, and just plain forgot some people. So if you would like our address (effective 6/14), email me via the link on the right and I'll send it to you!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Chris, I am soooo sad to see you go. Teaching will NEVER be the same without you. It has been a pleasure and words can not express just how sad I am. OKAY, I mean jealous I am. LOL. Have a WONDERFUL experience. Let everyday be filled with nothing but love and joy.
1 comment:
Chris, I am soooo sad to see you go. Teaching will NEVER be the same without you. It has been a pleasure and words can not express just how sad I am. OKAY, I mean jealous I am. LOL. Have a WONDERFUL experience. Let everyday be filled with nothing but love and joy.
Post a Comment