Thursday, June 12, 2008

The move so far

I'll be able to post pictures in a few days when we move into the apartment and get internet hooked up, but for now it'll just be words.
Monday morning at 6am Kim, the girls, and I headed to Portland. They were AMAZING on the flight--they received compliments on their behavior, and I breathed a huge sigh of relief. Tuesday I finalized things at the apartment and headed down to Woodburn to finish up some paperwork and meet the principal/take a tour of the school where I'll be working. I'm REALLY excited about the job, it seems perfect for me.
We've caught up with friends, visited lots of people, and adjusted to the time zone. Jon made it to Oregon last night, spent today hanging out with his parents, and will drive the final leg across the state tomorrow. We hope to move in a few things (beds) tomorrow night, and then take care of the rest tomorrow.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sound like everything is going great. That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

You sure have been busy. I hope you get moved in and settled quickly. Thanks for the update...I've been thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you guys are settling in. Garret told me last night he talked to Jon. He went to see KongFu Panda and missed having Jon with him. He said the two of them would have been laughing hysterically. Sounds like it is a guy movie. Take care and thanks for the updating.

Margaret said...

Welcome back to Oregon.

Margaret