Yesterday Jon and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. Dave & Sarah came over with their kids for dinner, and then they helped my parents babysit our kids while Jon and I went to see "Get Smart" (HILARIOUS) and took a walk. We had a good day.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We are glad you had a nice anniversary and look forward to seeing you soon. Grandpa & Grandma Steele
6 comments:
We are glad you had a nice anniversary and look forward to seeing you soon.
Grandpa & Grandma Steele
Girl, you were serious about that kiss!!
We just celebrated five years on the 14th. Doesn't seem like it's been that long, does it?
Happy Anniversary!
Congrats on five years and welcome back to Oregon.
HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY!!
Happy Anniversay I had no idea we got married on the same day except a million years apart = ok it just feels that way
ours is June 21 1997!
Happy Anniversary. You guys got married on my birthday. Great pick. : )
Post a Comment