Monday, April 28, 2008
We're moving!
Okay, so some of you have known for a while, but we just announced it at church yesterday. We're moving back to Oregon (the Portland area, most likely) in about 5 or 6 weeks. Jon's flying up next Monday for some interviews and to look at some houses. I'll fly up with the girls in early June, and Jon and his mom will bring the U-haul & cars. We're really excited to be closer to family, but we will REALLY miss our friends here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
yay!
Oh, no! They are going to miss you terribly at GMS! I know you'll be happy to have family closer to you so they can see the girls grow up (and to babysit!). I wish you all the best!
I am so jealous! But, at least I'll get to see you when we visit out there. I'm sure Justin, Jess, & Brooklyn are excited, too!
Word of caution: don't fly with the girls by yourself unless you absolutely have to! You may have a nervous breakdown before you get home!
Many blessings!
I'm excited for you guys, it will be nice being closer to family!! I'm even a little jealous!!
If you need any help with anything call me!!
Keshia
~*~happy dance~*~
ooh! Jealous doesn't begin to describe my feelings! The AF will be telling us where we live for the next 14+ years! Ahh! You'll have to keep us completely posted on your blog and I agree with your other friend about not flying alone. I did it with one and about died! :O) Best of luck you guys!
AHHHHHHHHHHH! This fills my heart with joy:-)
Awesome! Hope the move goes smoothly.
Post a Comment