Monday, April 07, 2008

More from Saturday

Our first visitors--three of our youth group kids (Kara isn't pictured, but she was there, too).
I didn't get all of my antibiotics prior to delivery, so Ellen had to have some blood drawn. A regular bandaid looks so big on her!



The new L & D unit opened about two weeks ago. So while Jon was just playing around when he took the picture, you can kind of see how big & nice it is. This time I was able to stay in this "suite" the entire time--no tiny postpartum room. Jon is sitting on a loveseat, and behind him the entire wall is windows, which makes it really nice & open.

2 comments:

Pam said...

That room looks fantastic. I hope I'm that lucky when I have mine in a few weeks. :)

Jessica said...

super nice room. i love the pics of ellen & emily. very cute!!! :) you have 2 girls! Ahhhhhhhhhh! so weird (and awesome!)