Since I've come home from the hospital, Emily has been (understandably) attached to me. So this morning we went on a little "you and me" outing to Starbucks for some hot chocolate--which, consequently, Emily is not a big fan of. Next time we'll just have to bring juice for her. On the way home we stopped and said hello to her friends at school. It was a good date.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Mom & Emily date
Since I've come home from the hospital, Emily has been (understandably) attached to me. So this morning we went on a little "you and me" outing to Starbucks for some hot chocolate--which, consequently, Emily is not a big fan of. Next time we'll just have to bring juice for her. On the way home we stopped and said hello to her friends at school. It was a good date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That sounds so nice
My first outing is tom am when I take Jaxon to the ped
Glad to see she is still cute. ;)
That looks like fun. Good idea.
LOL! I love the bottom pic
Post a Comment