You can tell you're a blog addict when you think of things to post in the middle of the night or other random times. Here are some things I've been meaning to say, but never have (and I know I'll still forget some)...
*I love skype. I like that Emily knows what her grandparents look like even though they're far away, especially since she can't talk on the phone at this point. I also love that I was able to watch
Grandma's memorial service from 2,000 miles away--I think it helped with the denial & grieving.
*I cried more today at Emily's last day of school than I did on her first. I am just so grateful that she's had such awesome teachers who teach her and love her and are good to her. I've heard so many horror stories of bad daycares/teachers, and we've had a WONDERFUL experience.
*Why is Bambi a bimbo girl name when the deer in the movie is a boy?
*The ending of "How I Met Your Mother" last night was hysterical.
*Two of my favorite videos that I can't believe are actually REAL:
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
those videos are so very very bad. so bad. what do you mean by real? like sincerely popular places? or like people like to make fun of them places?
holy cow.
Your bringing back monologue memories!
Like "the Hof" actually made these as sincere music videos.
I remember when the Hof performed "Get into my car" at America's Got Talent finale. What a joke!
I love skype too :)
I would cry too! Is Emily not going back next year?
he's got to be partially making fun of himself, right?
WOW...I didn't know he made that second one!
Post a Comment