dang you are impressive with your video up the same day!! wow. i love that second one. congratulations guys. and hey great name!
Way to go, big sister Emily! Oh, and Jon & Chris, too! Ellen is adorable...and they're both so good! Chris, you look amazing! I wish we were still living close to one another...but I'll keep you close at heart and in my prayers! -Amy K.
Thank you so much Jon, what great videos. Jon your the best dad. Thank you so much. They are all three so beautiful.
YAY, congrats!!! What a beautiful family. I'm so proud of you!
It is so great to see the wonderful pictures.Ellen Lucile and Emily both look so cute.Best wishes to the whole family.Love, Grandma Lucile Steele
YAY!!!
Congrats! OMG, Chris, you look fabulous. I also love the 2nd video...priceless.
Congratulations and much love!!!
YEA YEA YEA! Can't wait to hear your story! She's gorgeous! You look amazing too! :O)
awww, she's so cute. I'm bummed that I didn't make it by to see you yesterday. I'll give you a call sometime this week, though...
Sending our love and best wishes to all of you!Uncle Bob and Aunt Shirley
hey chris, congrats. look at you with your two little girls. how precious. you have an adorable family. love your friend, koren
Yay! I can't wait to meet her. Happy happy birthday, Ellen! kisses & hugs all around!
Congratulations! Keep the information coming!
Emily is going to be a great big sister!!Keshia
I love how excited Emily looks about her new baby sister.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
dang you are impressive with your video up the same day!! wow. i love that second one.
congratulations guys.
and hey great name!
Way to go, big sister Emily! Oh, and Jon & Chris, too! Ellen is adorable...and they're both so good! Chris, you look amazing! I wish we were still living close to one another...but I'll keep you close at heart and in my prayers! -Amy K.
Thank you so much Jon, what great videos. Jon your the best dad. Thank you so much. They are all three so beautiful.
YAY, congrats!!! What a beautiful family. I'm so proud of you!
It is so great to see the wonderful pictures.Ellen Lucile and Emily both look so cute.Best wishes to the whole family.
Love, Grandma Lucile Steele
YAY!!!
Congrats! OMG, Chris, you look fabulous. I also love the 2nd video...priceless.
Congratulations and much love!!!
YEA YEA YEA! Can't wait to hear your story! She's gorgeous! You look amazing too! :O)
awww, she's so cute. I'm bummed that I didn't make it by to see you yesterday. I'll give you a call sometime this week, though...
Sending our love and best wishes to all of you!
Uncle Bob and Aunt Shirley
hey chris, congrats. look at you with your two little girls. how precious. you have an adorable family. love your friend, koren
Yay! I can't wait to meet her. Happy happy birthday, Ellen! kisses & hugs all around!
Congratulations! Keep the information coming!
Emily is going to be a great big sister!!
Keshia
I love how excited Emily looks about her new baby sister.
Post a Comment