Thursday, September 22, 2005

Rita

Is it sad thatI'm excited about Rita? I mean, we're around 300 miles inland, so we'll really only get a tropical storm. And we're in the middle of a drought, so my lawn is all cracked and dying. The rain will be awesome. Not to mention it'll be the weekend, so we can just hole ourselves up and watch movies and eat frozen pizza. Of course that means the power will be the first thing to go...

Things have been quite busy lately. Between small groups and meetings and tutoring and youth group and football games and babies being born, neither of us have really had a spare minute. But I kind of thrive on keeping busy & stress. Short-term, that is. But tonight Jon is at a men's Bible study and I finished Sylvan at 6:30 (the time he started), so I have a few hours of down time to catch up. And work on my assignments for the class that I'm taking. It really stinks that we missed each other, but at least now I won't feel like I'm ignoring him while I'm doing my classwork. He has tomorrow off, and plans to spend all of it playing Sim City--again, good thing it's while I'm gone!

The BMW still hasn't sold, even with two bites. Keep praying, we want to be rid of it.

Well, that's about it. We should get some great pictures this weekend.

No comments: