
We're trying to find that balance between the frenzied masses and the unprepared. We have water bottle freezing just in case the power goes out. We have more gallons freezing in our deep freezer. We brought the camp stove & lanterns inside (yes, we know not to use them inside) in case the gas goes out, which it most likely won't. At school we prepared as if every window was going to blow in and have 3 feet of floodwater--or so it seemed. There is not a propane cannister or bottle of water or transistor radio to be found for many, many miles. I'll have to go sit on my car on Monday morning to see it I have school :). We have food, we're on high ground, we feel okay.
Oh, and someone just called about the BMW.

1 comment:
Wow! that's kinda freaky...having to prepare for a hurricane! also I think a little exciting (so long as it just turns out to be a ton of rain and wind with no damage). Good Luck! keep the pups safe =)
Post a Comment