Friday, September 30, 2005

I know you're jealous

I know you're jealous that I'm battling another massive case of poison ivy. I went to the doctor Wednesday (off base), was going to get my meds on Thursday, but the base pharmacy closes early on Thursdays, so I was going to go today, but Jon said a lot of people have today off, and he's not sure if the pharmacy will be open or not. So I thought, "I can pay the $3, I'll swing by Wal-Mart." A quick hour and 15 minutes later, we were walking out. Talk about frustrating.

One of my students is up for expulsion. She only made it through 7 weeks of school. That's pretty bad. Especially since they don't have alternative school for elementary school. You'd think it would be more of a threat. Oh well, can't say I'm glad to see her go. It's not like she's been here all that much (suspended 6 times).

2 comments:

Joanne said...

So where is your poison ivy now? How do you think you got it this time and oh yeah I'm REAL jealous! NOT

Chris Steele said...

Um, EVERYWHERE! Arms, legs, stomach, back, face, neck. You name it, it's pink, bumpy & itchy. Gross, I know.