
I am making a quilt! I am so excited. I'm part of a small group at church (really small--4 people), and we're getting together once a month to sew our quilts. Right now I'm in the cutting stage, which would be a nightmare except my friend let me borrow her rotary cutter and guide. I have to cut out over 500 squares. In hindsight, I'm really glad I didn't pick any plaids, becuase as a perfectionist I'd die trying to make the lines straight. Or maybe it'd be easier to follow the lines... Anyway, I did drag Jon along to help me pick patterns, because like Sarah, I'm too picky about having things exaclty match. Jon is brave and has a better eye for color. The picture is just an example from a website--clearly not my quilt.

1 comment:
that looks cool! i like the fuzzy seems - how do you do that exactly?
Post a Comment