Friday, March 31, 2006
SOLD!!!
We finally sold the BMW! Hooray! The couple drove up from about 4 hours south of here, and we signed papers in my school office with the secretary who happens to be a notary. I only had a slight moment of heart failure/high blood pressure when they came back 5 minutes after driving away to say that the a/c wasn't working, and when I tried to start it to show them how to work it, the car wouldn't start. It started once I moved the steering wheel a little bit (which took me a few panic-filled minutes to remember), and then I showed him the nifty little snowflake button that would produce cold air vs. the 85-degree air blowing through the vent. Hooray for no more senseless car & insurance payments!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YEAH!!!
Oh yay, what a relief for you guys...congrats! that's awesome.
Post a Comment