Friday, March 31, 2006
Busy
Okay, I'm beginning to feel like Aaron Geist, I haven't blogged in so long! But I have a reasonably good excuse--I've been super busy. And whenever I've had free time, Jon's been doing homework (he's been rather busy, too). Two and a half weeks ago, the teacher next door to me (a really good friend, not to mention we do all of our planning together) went to be with her dying dad--and then he passed away this past weekend. So I've been writing plans and getting sub stuff ready for another teacher, not to mention getting my own stuff together. This week hasn't been so bad, since our plans were relatively similar, but last week during testing we were reading different novels, and I had to create a whole novel unit for her class. Anyway, I've also worked more at Sylvan in the past two weeks than I've worked in a long time, thanks to my other after-school program being over. So how's that for excuses for not blogging?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think you're excused
Post a Comment