Thursday, March 16, 2006
Karma...or something
Ha ha! The sweet gods of revenge are finally on my side! After being "forced" to go to a ballet class and several aerobics classes with Jessica, she's finally having to do something that I'm good at. If only I were there to witness it. She's becoming a certified lifeguard. For those of you that don't know Jessica, you could just insert my sister, Cindy, who's not what we'd call a "natural swimmer". Only, as I mentioned before, Jessica is really good at things like ballet and aerobics (she works full-time at the Y) and other things that require a certain cooridination and grace, which I lack. Anyhow, I think she's blogged about it a little, and she called last night to share some of her class experiences. And I'm sorry to say it, Jess, but I'm enjoying this just a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol! i missed this entry last time i was here. yes, even the girl who was teaching me correct swimming technique comes to my "get on the ball" class and said, "now you know how i feel when you tell us to roll into a v on the ball."
yes, i deserve being the fish out of water . . . or maybe more appropriately the cat in the water.
Post a Comment