Friday, October 10, 2008
Sleeping Beauty
Courtesy of Target, Emily received a free Princess dress yesterday (when we bought the DVD). I'm pretty sure this was the best present she could have ever imagined (today, anyway). She was soooooo excited when we were driving home, and when we were getting ready to put it on, and when we were putting it on, and when she was wearing it... Let's just say that today at bathtime was the first time it had been off in more than 24 hours (including sleep), and I had to hide it in the kitchen cupboard and tempt her with the Dora pajamas that my parents just sent. She still asked for the dress, but we told her to wait until morning.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a beautiful princess. It just gives me flashbacks when my mom would make me wear a dress and it was all pokey and itchy and I didn't like to wear them one bit!
Looks like so much fun. I loved how she could hardly contain herself while waiting to put it on.
LOL.. She is such a pretty princess!! And boy was she excited!!
Post a Comment