She just decided that she wanted to get in the dryer. So she opened it up, and climbed in. (For those who are concerned, this is usually behind a closed accordion door that she can't open, so this can't become a habit/danger).
isaiah randomly crawled into the dryer the other day too. and then ellen shut the door on him. and then we had a long talk about never doing that again.
Yikes Sarah! Since I don't figure Emily can close the door behind her, and Ellen doesn't play those pranks yet, she's probably good to go. My kids never did climb in the dryer. We are so boring!
6 comments:
Crazy kid.
isaiah randomly crawled into the dryer the other day too. and then ellen shut the door on him. and then we had a long talk about never doing that again.
Yikes Sarah! Since I don't figure Emily can close the door behind her, and Ellen doesn't play those pranks yet, she's probably good to go. My kids never did climb in the dryer. We are so boring!
I have a picture of Samuel in the dryer, too. I think he was about 7 months old? Kids do the strangest things!
Funny. Micah never thought about going in the dryer.
Yes!! Aidyn loves the dryer as well!!
I just love the picture of Emily looking out!! She looks soo proud!! LOL
Post a Comment