Monday, October 20, 2008
About Ellen's hair...
We have no idea what color it is. When she was born, it was dark-ish, but definitely not as dark as Emily's. The new stuff looks white. And yet, in pictures and certain lights, it looks red (as many of you have noticed). I would love to say she's going to be a strawberry-blonde, but I've been bad at predicting so far (I thought Jon & I would produce toe-headed blondies). So I'll let you know when we figure it out...maybe in the next year or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It'll be interesting. Addy's isn't sure what it wants to be either and sounds similar to Ellen. It was darker when she was born but underneath was white but shortly after it turned more red, her eyebrows and eyelashes are red and I'm really hoping it stays. I think it will be strawberry blonde at the least.
Toe-headed!! bwahaha. Toes growing out of their heads. I'm a brat!
Tyler's hair looks red in a lot of his pictures, too. We don't get it. Of course, he is one big recessive gene, so nothing surprises me with him anymore!!
By the way, check out my blog...you've been tagged!
Post a Comment