Friday, October 10, 2008

6 months




Holy cow--she weighed 18 pounds, 1 ounce, and was 27 inches long. She's two pounds heavier than Emily was at this age...but we're still convinced she'll slim down once she starts actually eating baby food and turns into a monster crawler. This is merely a wilderness layer.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I just want to hug her and hold her and watch her wiggle :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my she's big. Addy has her appt. on Oct. 20 so I'm curious to see her stats b/c everyone says she's tiny. I think she's about 15 1/2 lbs. or so. Ellen is such a cutie. What color is her hair?? It almost looks redish in these pics.

Anonymous said...

holy smokes
27 inches!!! Jaxon is like 23!he is about 14 pounds
she is a doll

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie!! The weight is never a shocker for me, Aidyn was huge in that department,however 27 inches???? That is impressive!!