I am very impressed by your ability to have Emily, teach, coach pep squad, go to football games, and still update your blog as often as you do. How do you do it?
I am very impressed by your ability to have Emily, teach, coach pep squad, go to football games, and still update your blog as often as you do. How do you do it?
At this point I'm pretty sure Emily is the mascot. Dez--the pep squad thing only requires me attending games, so it's only 3 hours a week. And I'm really just helping the person who has done it for the last 5 years, so I haven't had to do any real work. Blogging is my addiction, so I do it instead of other important things, like mowing my lawn.
5 comments:
Is Emily the Mustang mascott of is the stuft horsey?
I am very impressed by your ability to have Emily, teach, coach pep squad, go to football games, and still update your blog as often as you do. How do you do it?
I am very impressed by your ability to have Emily, teach, coach pep squad, go to football games, and still update your blog as often as you do. How do you do it?
At this point I'm pretty sure Emily is the mascot.
Dez--the pep squad thing only requires me attending games, so it's only 3 hours a week. And I'm really just helping the person who has done it for the last 5 years, so I haven't had to do any real work. Blogging is my addiction, so I do it instead of other important things, like mowing my lawn.
is a middle schooler in the mascot suit?! yikes!
Post a Comment