I agree, this was my favorite of all I took and I didn't even know she was doing it when I took it. I'm also getting it blown up for the grandparents.
Your description of her personality is quite funny.
ahhh so cute
She is so adorable. I love that picute.
so I click on your blog all the time and am never disappointed to see this pic on top! sooooooo cute...I just want to hug her~!
I could just bite her! I so want to meet her!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I agree, this was my favorite of all I took and I didn't even know she was doing it when I took it. I'm also getting it blown up for the grandparents.
Your description of her personality is quite funny.
ahhh so cute
She is so adorable. I love that picute.
so I click on your blog all the time and am never disappointed to see this pic on top! sooooooo cute...I just want to hug her~!
I could just bite her! I so want to meet her!
Post a Comment